Beautiful Christmas votives that will immediately brighten up your room and add to your Christmas decor. Add them to your table on Christmas day to make the room feel extra festive! There are a range of different designs and colour combinations to choose from. To order, please select a design from the drop down menu, and the colour of the candle you would like included.
Please note that the cream candle is vanilla scented, the other candles do not have a scent.
The choice of designs are 2 types of Christmas stars, crosses, holly leaves or snowflakes.
Each order includes both the decorated glass holder and the candle itself.
You can check out the rest of our christmas products by selecting our Christmas shop from the menu above. Merry Christmas!
Please always be careful when using candles! As a little guide, remember the following, taken from the National Candle Association:
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always use a candle-holder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always read and follow the manufacturers use and safety instructions carefully. Dont burn a candle longer than the manufacturer recommends.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow nearby lightweight items into the flame where they could catch fire.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Dont burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Dont burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This helps ensure they dont melt one another, or create their own drafts to cause improper burning.
- Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle. Its the safest way to prevent hot wax splatters.
- Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn't burning properly. Cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light.